As you know, high blood pressure can cause impotence. But even in this case, the man does not need to worry much, because the prospects for treatment to date are very good.
As a rule, for the treatment of impotence, first, popular and effective drugs are prescribed – Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, Kamagra etc. The mechanism of action of all these drugs is the same: they do not increase desire, but help the body create the necessary conditions for an erection on the physical level. But one of the contraindications to the use of these drugs is increased pressure and the use of alpha-blockers.
Because hypertensive patients are not recommended to use the above tablets, they should choose other options for treating impotence without health risks. These include:
- drugs that are not oral (the pill is not taken orally, but inserted into the penis with a special applicator, the active substance dilates the vessels and relaxes the smooth muscles of the penis, thereby increasing the flow of blood into it, which is necessary for erection),
- injections (drugs that are injected into the penis and act in a manner similar to that described above),
- pump for penis (this device works as follows: the cone is put on the penis, air is pumped out from it, which creates a vacuum, and also stimulates blood flow to the penis. Unlike medications, this method does not have a lasting effect),
- L-Arginine. Available in the form of additives. The intake of this substance promotes vasodilation, regulates blood pressure, stimulates spermatogenesis, and positively affects the work of the prostate,
- herbs for the treatment of impotence in men with high blood pressure.
Before the above-mentioned means of treating impotence appeared on the market, men were treated by natural remedies. For example, ginseng is considered a powerful natural means of increasing potency, but this is not an option for hypertensive patients, because the use of this herb can increase pressure.
Among the well-known herbs for increasing potency, safe (and in some cases even useful) for hypertensive patients are the following:
- Ginko Biloba,
- Pycnogenol (based on pine bark, peel and pits of red grapes),
- Muira Pauma,
Nevertheless, before using one way or another for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, you should consult a doctor, since herbs contain many substances that can interact negatively with taken medications or other diseases.
It is important to take drugs only after consultation with a doctor; otherwise, it is fraught with infectious diseases. What are the dangerous infections? Yes, above all, by the fact that their pathogenic microorganisms release toxins and create an additional burden for the liver. Actively multiplying, they capture additional living space in the body. Roughly speaking, it’s not enough for them that they live in the bladder. On the ascending path, they reach kidneys, and spread throughout the body through renal vessels with blood flow. After a while, they are found in the lungs. Be vigilant and do not harm your body in pursuit of a drug from ED!